About SAKSHAM: सक्षम
SAKSHAM is a digital learning initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India, dedicated to providing online training for health professionals and medical education across the country.
SAKSHAM serves as a Learning Management Information System (LMIS) developed by NIHFW, New Delhi with the following features:
- Developed as a centralized repository for health-related training and learning materials.
- Facilitates advanced domain knowledge within the healthcare sector.
- Documents best practices in health-related teaching and training.
- Acts as a platform for enhancing inclusiveness in terms of capacity building and knowledge sharing in the healthcare domain
- Serves as a central database for trained healthcare professionals nationwide.